01494 522 533

A claim advisor will return your call within 24 hours

Welcome to AIHL

Had A Road Traffic

Been HURT in a road traffic accident that was caused by someone else? If so you may be entitled to claim compensation.


If you feel you have suffered because of a breach of duty of care by a healthcare professional, call us now to see you are entitled to compensation.

Industrial Disease

Any illness picked up through working for several years which lasts for a long period is usually classed as ‘industrial disease’. You could be able to make an industrial disease claim.

Start Your,
Claim Now

All you need to do is to fill in the form with the required information and a representative from AIHL will get back to you within 24 hours

No matter what type of accident you’ve been involved in, We’re here to help you.

Here at Accident Injury Helpline we offer you a complete compensation support service. We can help you get your rightful compensation for all kinds of injuries. Our professional solicitors specialise in a wide range of claims which include Personal Injury, Road Traffic Accident, Slip, Trip or Fall, Work Accident, Industrial Disease, Medical Negligence.